Herbal Bone Guardian Tablets
Product Code : BGT
Brand Name : Healwell
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form
- 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
HADJOD- A NATURAL WAY TO STRENGTHEN BONES...
- Hadjod (Cissus Quadrangularis) is an ayurvedic herb used for strengthening bones and joints and promoting bone growth.
- Helps strengthen the integrity of bones by supporting the delicate, healthy equilibrium between bone restoration and bone formation.
- It increases bone mineral density and enhances the rate of fracture healing. In addition to its uses in bone and joint disorders, it also used to treat loss of appetite, indigestion, hemorrhoid, intestinal worms, gout, internal bleeding, and leucorrhea. It also has aphrodisiac action due to which it is also used to improve stamina, vigor, and strength.
- Each capsule contains:
- Cissus quadrangularis stem extract - 300 mg
- Any type of bone fractures.
- Osteoporosis, and weak and fragile bones.
- Digestive stimulant
- Accelerate the rate of fracture healing
- Strengthen bones and joints Restore bone mass
- Accelerates fracture healing.
- Helps in relieving the pain and inflammation associated with fractures.
- Assists in building the chemical composition of fractured and weak bones..
- Increases bone mineral density and thus improves tensile bones strength
- Ensures better utilization and fixation of dietary calcium in bones
- Induces faster healing in bone in condition of fracture
- Promotes osteoblastic proliferation for faster bone healing
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation in condition of articular inflammation.
1 Capsule twice a daily or as directed by your physician.
- Efficacy of Cq on early ossification and re-modelling of bones have been reported and it has been observed that Cq acts by stimulation of metabolism and increased uptake of the mineral like Calcium, Sulphur and strontium by the osteoblasts in fracture healing.
- The anabolic steroidal agents from Cq exerted a marked influence in the rate of fracture healing by influencing early regeneration of all connective tissues involved in the healing and quicker mineralization of callus.
- Cq has shown significant ability to exert antiosteoporotic activity and recovery of bones mineral density on ovariectomy -induced osteoporosis which suggests its efficacy in post menopausal osteoporosis.
- Cq has been found inhibiting 1L-1 Â² induced inflammatory response on chondrocytes and alleviates bone deteriotion.
- Cq*- Cissus quadrangularis
- Supply Ability
- 50000 to 10000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 week Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 10x10 blister pack
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP CERTIFICATE