Herbal Livozyn Tablet
Product Code : LT
Brand Name : Healwell Nutraceuticals
For perfect Liver care a natural way...
- LIVOZYN Tablet is the excellent combination of hepato-protective and hepato-stimulant herbs.
- This herbal supplement is very effective in prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia and many other liver issues.
- It restores functional efficiency of liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. It helps cure loss of appetite and strengthens the immune system.
- It works effectively against all kinds of liver toxins and also provides protection to liver of people consuming.
- LIVOZYN is enriched with special healing medicinal plants & ingredients like Kalmegha ,Bhringraja, Amla,Katuki, Punarnava which helps in providing relief from liver disorders.
- The benefits provided through the offered formulation includes helping in providing relief from liver disorders, helping in regularizing bile secretion, repairing as well as rejuvenating liver cells, improving liver detoxification, metabolism and digestion.
Each uncoated tablet contains:
|Extract of: ||Part used ||Mg |
|Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) ||Panchang ||50 |
|Yashtimadhu (Glyryrrhiza glabra) ||Root ||40 |
|Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) ||Fruit ||40 |
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) ||Stem ||40 |
|Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus amarus) ||Panchang ||40 |
|Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) ||Aerial ||40 |
|Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) ||Root ||40 |
|Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) ||Root ||30 |
|Sharpunkh (Tephrosia purpurea) ||Panchang ||20 |
|Haridra (Curcuma longa) ||Rhizome ||20 |
|Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) ||Ht. Wood ||20 |
|Neem (Azadirachta indica) ||Leaves ||20 |
|Powder of: || || |
|Sarjakshar (Sodii carbonas) ||Mineral ||30 |
|Trikatu ||Formulation ||30 |
|Yashad Bhasma ||Formulation ||20 |
|Mandur Bhasma ||Formulation ||20 |
|Excipients || ||Q.S. |
|Ingredients ||Action |
|Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) ||Hepatoprotective, stimulates liver cell regeneration |
|Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) ||Rich in Vit. C, strong anti-oxidant, hepatoprotective |
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) ||Immuno-stimulator, anti-inflammatory |
|Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus amarus) ||Anti-viral, effective against hepatitis B infection |
|Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) ||Anti-microbial, effective against viral hepatitis |
|Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) ||Cholecogogue, restores hepato-billiary functions, strong anti-oxidant |
|Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) ||Hepatoprotective, stabilizes liver cells against toxic insults |
|Haridra (Curcuma longa) ||Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant |
|Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) ||Rich in Berberin alkaloid, anti-microbial |
- Contains highly antioxidant agents that prevents liver cells from various oxidative stress
- Wide spectrum anti-microbial and anti-viral agents prevent and resolve hepatic infection through strong immune-modulation.
- Restores hepato-biliary functions by inducing cellular repair and regeneration
- Promotes rapid recovery of hepatic functions after hepatic infection
- Ensures protection against liver damage caused by and hepato-toxic drugs by eliminating their toxic intermediates
- Prevents fatty infiltration of liver tissues in chronic
- Restricts further advancement of pre-cirrhotic condition
- Improves appetite, corrects weight loss, best in convalescence and chronic illness
Indications: (a) Prevention and treatment of …
(b) Adjuvant to hepatotoxic drug therapy
- Viral hepatitis
- Early and pre-cirrhotic condition
- Induced liver damage
- Digestive disorders due to liver deficiency
- Hepato-biliary disorders
- Convalescence and chronic illness
- Helping in providing relief from liver disorder
- Restores normal hepatic functions
- Detoxification and protection from the harmful food and medication toxins.
- Providing repair as well as rejuvenation to liver cells
- Helps in improving metabolism
- Supports improvement of digestion and regulation of lipids
- Pure herbal content
- Has no side effect
- 2 tablets 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by Physician
- Blister pack of 10 tablets